Carbon's main products
The upstream companies in the carbon industry are: 1. anthracite calcining enterprises; 2. coal tar processing and production enterprises; 3. petroleum coke production and calcination enterprises. Carbon and graphite products:
It is mainly made of petroleum coke and needle coke, coal tar is used as a binder, and calcined, compounded, kneaded, pressed, roasted, graphitized and machined. Conductors that are melted by heating, depending on their quality
The volume index can be divided into ordinary power, high power and ultra high power. Graphite electrodes include:
(1) Graphite electrode of normal power. Graphite electrodes with a current density lower than 17A / cm2 are allowed. They are mainly used for ordinary power electric furnaces such as steel, silicon, and yellow phosphorus.
(2) graphite electrode with anti-oxidation coating. A graphite electrode coated with an anti-oxidation protective layer on the surface forms a protective layer that is both conductive and resistant to high-temperature oxidation, reducing electrode consumption during steelmaking.
(3) High-power graphite electrodes. Graphite electrodes with a current density of 18 to 25 A / cm2 are allowed. They are mainly used in high-power electric arc furnaces for steelmaking.
(4) Ultra-high power graphite electrode. Graphite electrodes with a current density greater than 25 A / cm 2 are allowed. Mainly used in ultra high power steelmaking arc furnace.
Mainly uses petroleum coke as raw material, coal pitch as binder, and is made by calcining, batching, kneading, pressing, baking, impregnation, graphitization, and machining. Generally used as a conductive anode for electrolytic equipment in the electrochemical industry. include:
(1) Various anode plates for chemical industry.
(2) Various anode rods.
Mainly using high-quality petroleum coke as raw material, coal tar or synthetic resin as binder, through raw material preparation, batching, kneading, tabletting, crushing, re-kneading, molding, multiple firing, multiple infiltration, purification and graphitization Made by machining. Generally used in the aerospace, electronics, and nuclear industries.
It includes spectrally pure graphite, high purity, high strength, high density, and pyrolytic graphite.
Graphite heat exchanger
Impervious graphite products for heat exchange are manufactured by processing artificial graphite into the required shape, and then impregnated and cured with resin. Used in the chemical industry. include:
(1) block hole heat exchanger;
(2) Radial heat exchanger;
(3) Falling film heat exchanger;
(4) Tubular tube heat exchanger.
This podcast does not have any episodes.