Core IM | Internal Medicine | Medical Education | FOAMed | Family Medicine | Physician Assistant | R
Internal Medicine Podcast bringing you high-yield, evidence based pearls on core internal medicine topics!
RSS Feed URL
AANS/SNS Neurosurgical Online Sessions
AAPG European Regional Annual Conference Geosciences
20 Qs with Core IM Team vs. Expert Discussant !
Full Transcript and Show notes
Get CME-MOC Credit for listening to this episode (live at 09:00 am EST on 8/7)
- 00:20 The game of medical Twenty Questions
- 04:37 Case introduction
- 05:50 The CoreIM team attempts to solve the case
- 15:36 The discussant’s diagnostic schema for abnormal bleeding
- 23:37 Primary versus secondary hemostasis
- 30:33 The pathology report !
- 37:38 Criteria for the final diagnosis
- 38:46 Dissecting a diagnostic coup
- 49:42 Conclusion
Do you have a good case or an expert you would like to suggest for an episode? Send it our way at [email protected]
Tags: Coagulopathy, Bleeding Disorder, Diagnostic Schema, Von Willebrand's Disease, Clinical Reasoning