Grit ‘n’ Grace is refreshment for women worn out from following bad rules, working to keep everybody else happy, and overextending their time and emotions. Through interviews with insightful and inspiring guests, Cheri Gregory and Amy Carroll will help you to:
· Recalculate your journey from our culture’s bad rules to your own Jesus-made path.
· Overcome error terror as you commit to learning from failure.
· Replace the exhaustion of self-made goodness with the rest of God’s grace.
· Discern whose input to invite and whose feedback to forget.
· Leverage the strength of your emotions instead of either ignoring or being ruled by them.
Title: Episode #151: Grit 'n' Grace Live from Lake Geneva, Part 1
May 19th, 2019
In their first ever Grit 'n' Grace Girls Getaway, Amy and Cheri unpacked All The Things for good girls. In this episode, you'll get a virtual front seat… Go to Episode
May 26th, 2019
In this second part of the Friday night message from the first ever Grit 'n' Grace Girls Getaway, Amy and Cheri discuss their baddest bad rules and biggest… Go to Episode
June 2nd, 2019
Cue the drumroll, please... this is the both the third anniversary of Grit 'n' Grace and the launch episode for Cheri & Amy's new book, Exhale! (Party… Go to Episode
June 18th, 2019
Okay... maybe failure isn't the best thing, but it's definitely not the worst! Amy and Cheri discuss the upsides of failure (their second-most-dreaded… Go to Episode