The Growth Experts podcast shares proven growth strategies, tactics and tools from real growth experts and entrepreneurs. You will hear from top CEO's, entrepreneurs and marketers as I uncover tips and strategies that many of them have never shared before. My goal is to dig deep to find out exactly how they did it. Growth hacking, growth marketing, growth agencies, social media, digital marketing, seo, joint ventures, social selling, LinkedIn marketing, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat are just a few of the growth hacks and growth strategies we will discuss and dissecting during the show. It's the perfect combination of inspiration and tactical growth strategies. During the show I will also share my personal highs and lows as well as what's working or NOT working for me as an entrepreneur. If you like The Top w/ Nathan Latka, Entrepreneur on Fire w/ John Lee Dumas, Mixergy w/ Andrew Werner, Smart Passive Income w/ Pat Flynn or Online Marketing Made Easy w/ Amy Porterfield you'll love the show. Get ready for a fun ride...I know I am!
Steve Sims has worked with Sir Elton John or Elon Musk, sent people down to see the wreck of the Titanic on the sea bed or closed museums in Florence for a private dinner party and then had Andre Bocelli serenade them while they eat their pasta.
Quoted as “The Real Life Wizard of Oz" by Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazine, Steve Sims is a best selling Author with "BLUEFISHING - the art of making things happen”, sought-after consultant and a speaker at a variety of networks, groups and associations as well as the Pentagon and Harvard – twice!
During our interview we discuss:
- Why he started his luxury concierge business.
- Steve shares the one business super power he wishes he had.
- One of the biggest misconceptions about using social media to get customers.
- Steve shares some amazing tips on how to better communicate and develop relationships.
- He shares one of his biggest tips for success when it comes to growing a successful business.
- One of the most important questions you can ask a prospect if you want them to become a customer.
- He shares why his website never needed a phone number.
- We talk about the psychology of why social media is so popular.
- He shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- Steve shares one of his favorite books.
- PLUS a whole lot more.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown