“To create one must be willing to be stone stupid, to sit upon a throne on top of a jackass and spill rubies from one’s mouth.” ~ Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Spilling Rubies airs live and unedited every Tuesday evening at 8pm on Sonoma County, California’s own DIY Community Radio Station, KWTF, welcoming in special guests who improvise characters and scenarios with your host, Tristy Taylor.
Shows include a variety of themes, including conversations with artists, musical tributes, and improvised characters with a cast of weirdoes. Please enjoy!
Spilling Rubies navigateright Episode
This episode was pre-recorded for airing on KWTF Sonoma County Radio for March 19, 2019. In this episode, we explore Obsessions and Addictions!
Songs Played in this episode:
- “Save Me From What I Want” by St. Vincent
- “Lofticries” by Purity Ring
- “If You Have Ghosts” by Roky Ericsson and The Aliens
- “Pure Morning” by Placebo
- “The Void” by The Raincoats
- “You Got I Want” by Prism Bitch
- “How Come U Don’t Call Me Anymore?” by Prince
- “Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk” by Rufus Wainwright
- “Gun” by Scout Niblet
- “Listerine” by Kristin Hersh
- “Soft Picasso” by Vic Chesnutt
Please subscribe and rate! Thank you.