The Growth Experts podcast shares proven growth strategies, tactics and tools from real growth experts and entrepreneurs. You will hear from top CEO's, entrepreneurs and marketers as I uncover tips and strategies that many of them have never shared before. My goal is to dig deep to find out exactly how they did it. Growth hacking, growth marketing, growth agencies, social media, digital marketing, seo, joint ventures, social selling, LinkedIn marketing, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat are just a few of the growth hacks and growth strategies we will discuss and dissecting during the show. It's the perfect combination of inspiration and tactical growth strategies. During the show I will also share my personal highs and lows as well as what's working or NOT working for me as an entrepreneur. If you like The Top w/ Nathan Latka, Entrepreneur on Fire w/ John Lee Dumas, Mixergy w/ Andrew Werner, Smart Passive Income w/ Pat Flynn or Online Marketing Made Easy w/ Amy Porterfield you'll love the show. Get ready for a fun ride...I know I am!
Marty McDonald is the Co-Founder and CEO at Bad Rhino
Inc., a full-service social media marketing agency. Since
2002, Marty has consulted with small businesses and
start-ups to help them succeed online. He's also an author and speaker who is known for delivering ROI for his clients.
During out interview we discuss:
- How and why they came up the name Bad Rhino?
- Marty shares one business super power he wishes he had.
- He shares the #1 strategy they use to get new clients for his business.
- We discuss how to maximize your paid advertising ROI in the 2020 election year.
- Why and how to prepare for fall election season.
- How the crack down on fake news will impact paid advertising.
- Marty shares some winning strategies for retailers that are heavily leveraged during the holiday seasons.
- We discuss the strategy of diversifying your marketing and ad spend beyond Facebook, Instagram and Google.
- The importance of leveraging organic social media as a way to help enhance your ROI.
- Marty shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- He recommends one of his favorite books for the audience.
Email questions to [email protected]