The Growth Experts podcast shares proven growth strategies, tactics and tools from real growth experts and entrepreneurs. You will hear from top CEO's, entrepreneurs and marketers as I uncover tips and strategies that many of them have never shared before. My goal is to dig deep to find out exactly how they did it. Growth hacking, growth marketing, growth agencies, social media, digital marketing, seo, joint ventures, social selling, LinkedIn marketing, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat are just a few of the growth hacks and growth strategies we will discuss and dissecting during the show. It's the perfect combination of inspiration and tactical growth strategies. During the show I will also share my personal highs and lows as well as what's working or NOT working for me as an entrepreneur. If you like The Top w/ Nathan Latka, Entrepreneur on Fire w/ John Lee Dumas, Mixergy w/ Andrew Werner, Smart Passive Income w/ Pat Flynn or Online Marketing Made Easy w/ Amy Porterfield you'll love the show. Get ready for a fun ride...I know I am!
Shawn Finder is former semi professional Tennis player turned entrepreneur and CEO of Autoklose. One of the few people in the world to grow two Saas startups to profitability in their first 90 days.
During our interview we discuss:
- What Autoklose is and why he decided launch it.
- Shawn very unique strategy for his first 250 Saas customers.
- He shares one of his biggest tips for getting early customers to use and pay for your service vs offering it for free.
- One of Shawn's biggest learning lesson was to build features inside your product that customers think are important vs features you think are important.
- Shawn shares how they leveraged content and collaborations to generate leads and customers.
- The biggest lesson he learned about the importance of creating content that is SEO friendly and optimized.
- We talk about several other marketing strategies they tested, some of which worked while others did not.
- I ask Shawn what was the one thing he would change, if he could go back, to get further faster.
- He shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- He recommends one of his favorite books to the audience.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown